Worker B Snowberry Raw Honey
$5.60 cash back with stylist membership: Join Now
"What does snowberry taste like?" is a common question at the honey counter. The answer of course, is "Snowberry tastes like snowberries." But to be specific, Snowberry honey comes from Idaho and has a very engaging flavor profile with butterscotch and toffee notes transitioning to a lavender and cherry finish. Works well in tea, oatmeal, and with fruit.
- From our friends at Worker B
- Flavor Notes: Rich, Butterscotch, Toffee, Lavender and Cherry Finish
- Net weight: 12 oz
- Made In Idaho, USA
- Ingredients: Raw Snowberry Honey
- Packaging Notes: Glass jar with metal lid. Recyclable.
- Disclaimer: Raw honey crystallizes naturally; warm gently to liquefy or enjoy as is. Worker B cannot guarantee raw honey will be liquid upon delivery.
- Not Eligible for Return