Annette Lindquist Designs Patriotic Wood Pen
$10.00 cash back with stylist membership: Join Now
A unique one-of-a-kind pen makes a great gift for graduations, birthdays, retirement, or any occasion. Each pen is handcrafted using dyed Birch in natural, red, and blue veneer laminated together and sealed with a low gloss satin finish. Made in Oakdale, Minnesota using wood from trees that grow in the United States.
- From our friend Annette Lindquist Designs
- Approximately 5.125 L x .375 W x .5 D
- Twist style pen with black medium point ink
- Refillable with Cross & copy 8513 refill – Simply pull the pen apart at the middle and unscrew the ink cartridge.
- Because of the turning process, the final design of the pen will vary.
- Annette Lindquist Designs partners with the National Forest Foundation to plant a tree for each pen sold.
- Made in America
- Not eligible for return