Fall Gold Multi Weave Ornamental Corn
$19.60 cash back with stylist membership: Join Now
Native Americans grew different kinds of ornamental corn, often called flint or calico corn, and gave special meanings to each color and variety. Our innovative Ornamental Corn is handwoven with unique color patterns and random accent colors on each ear. Every ornamental corn is unique and one-of-a-kind, with no two being exactly alike.
The Ornamental Corn features natural maple husk and bears the official Longaberger burn on its inside band. They are perfect for welcoming fall. They can be hung on a door or wall or placed on a table as an accessory.
Each handcrafted Ornamental Corn features the Longaberger, Dresden, OH, USA burn and the weaver’s initials and year.
ORNAMENTAL CORN ONLY | EACH CORN WILL VARY ON DESIGN
- Does not include protector, no protector available for purchase
- Will arrive with rubber band around top of the husk for shipping & handling
- Due to the craftsmanship of the husks natural wear and tear may occur
- 3"dia x 19"
- Handcrafted in Dresden, OH
- Ornamental Corn Care Instructions: Easily clean basket with a dry brush