1973 White & Pewter 1973 50th Anniversary Market Basket Set with Free Protector
$39.60 cash back with stylist membership: Join Now
The Longaberger Company was founded by Dave Longaberger back in 1973. Even after 50 long years, the company still commemorates Dave's great enthusiasm for his family's basket-making tradition. In honor of this significant milestone, we have introduced a range of baskets that feature some of Dave's original basket designs, along with a fresh take on his iconic basket chain pattern.
The Market Basket is a truly iconic basket in Longaberger's history. Dave Longaberger went so far as to build a seven-story building in the shape of a Market Basket. With two swinging handles, this basket is perfectly sized for various household or outdoor tasks. It's great for a picnic for two, holding newspapers and magazines, organizing toys, or keeping your car tidy.
Each handcrafted basket features the Longaberger, Dresden, OH, USA burn and the weaver's initials and year
- Set includes: Basket & Free Protector
- 15" x 10.5" x 8" / 14.5" w handle
- Handcrafted in Dresden, OH
- Basket care Instructions: Easily clean basket with a dry brush.
- Protector Care Instructions: Wash with warm soapy water. Not for use in the microwave or dishwasher.