Norman Rockwell Series 4 - Spring Flowers Basket Set with Free Protector
Spring Flowers is a rare still life painting by Norman Rockwell, inspired by his wife, Molly. An avid gardener, Norman Rockwell used Molly's gardening gloves, sneakers and tools to help announce spring’s arrival. These little moments have motivated our designers to create this Spring Basket in the Longaberger x Norman Rockwell Series, to symbolize the warmth and beauty of spring. The basket in this painting, Spring Flowers, inspired this classic design. It was created for picking and cutting flowers or can be used to add beauty and function anywhere in your home. Featured on the stationery handle is the Norman Rockwell signature burn. The Longaberger burn, Basketmaker's initials and the year are located on the bottom of this handcrafted, American made basket.
Available in Light Brown, Ocean Blue & Dark Lavender stains.
- Set includes: Basket, Free Protector & Certificate of Authentication Postcard
- 16"l x 10"w x 4.25"h; 9.5"h w/ handle
- Handcrafted in Dresden, OH
- Basket Care Instructions: Easily clean basket with a dry brush
- Protector Care Instructions: Wash with warm soapy water. Not for use in the microwave or dishwasher